The Nth Degree have been great, really listening to what I wanted and coming up with a great design and logo and building a website and online shop which is easy to navigate.
They are always at the end of e-mail or telephone for assistance with managing my website and e-mail marketing as well, which is really important to me.
Furthermore, having an online shop to sell signed copies of my cookery books directly to the public has been fantastic.
Scottish food tours and Scottish cookery classes specialist, Christopher Trotter, tasked The Nth Degree with creating an identity, printed materials and a sophisticated website with the following objectives and specifications:
- The identity had to convey food and drink and have a rustic, artisan appearance.
- The identity had to work well across both print and online applications.
- Printed materials such as stationery, postcards and pop-up banners.
- Website with current Search Engine Optimistation (SEO) best practices.
- Website with Content Management System (CMS) to enable Christopher to add and update his blog and specific pages.
- Include a shop for selling books, event tickets and gift vouchers.